Since 1885, Rollins has educated students in the arts, sciences and business. Whether through our traditional, 4-year residential experiences, top-ranked business school, or our evening program for lifelong learners, Rollins emphasizes excellence, international perspectives, community involvement, and responsible leadership.
- Ms. Mamta Accapadi, VP Student Affairs
- Ms. Lauren H. Bradley, Sr. Director of Strategic Communications
- Ms. Jennifer Cavenaugh, Interim Dean of Arts & Sciences
- Dr. Grant Cornwell, President
- Ms. Peg Cornwell, Community Relations
- Ms. Deborah Crown, Dean of Crummer School of Bus.-July 2016
- Mr. Jeffrey G. Eisenbarth, Vice President & Treasurer
- Ms. Anneliese Habermann, Executive Assistant to Jeff Eisenbarth
- Ms. Jo Marie Hebler, Executive Assistant/Department Coordinat
- Ms. Meredith Hein, Director, Center for Leadership & Comm.
- Ms. Chelsea Hilend, Marketing Coord. Annie Russell Theater
- Ms. Laurie Houck, Vice President Institutional Advancement
- Ms. Micki Meyer, Assistant VP for Student Affairs/Comm.
- Mr. Jospeh Monti, Dir. Foundation Relations/Inst. Advancem
- Ms. Pennie Parker, Athletic Director
- Dr. David C.S. Richard, Dean of Hamilton Holt School
- Ms. Leslie Rose, Mgr. of Commercial/Residential Property
- Ms Toni Strollo Holbrook, Asst.Provost-Institutional Effectiveness
1000 Holt Avenue #2717
Winter Park, FL 32789
- Colleges & Universities
- Park Avenue Merchants Association